- Your Conduct and Responsibilities
- You are responsible for protecting the confidentiality of your password(s), and shall be fully responsible for the use of your FedR8tion account.
- You should not allow others to use your password to gain access to services provided by The FedR8tion.
- You agree to use your FedR8tion account for lawful purposes (of your respected jurisdiction) only and shall not post or transmit through The FedR8tion any material which:
- violates or infringes in any way upon the rights of others,
- is unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, invasive of privacy, or otherwise objectionable as deemed by The FedR8tion,
- encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, gives rise to civil liability or otherwise violates any law,
- without express prior approval from The FedR8tion, contains advertising or any solicitation.
- Any conduct by you, that in The FedR8tion’s sole discretion, restricts or inhibits any other user from using or enjoying services available through The FedR8tion will not be permitted. Without limiting the foregoing, prohibited conduct includes, but is not limited to:
- propagation of computer worms, viruses and other such malicious code,
- using (directly or indirectly) The FedR8tion services to make unauthorized entry to any other machine accessible through The FedR8tion,
- use of The FedR8tion to advertise or perform any commercial solicitation, including, but not limited to, the solicitation of users of The FedR8tion to become users of other online services not approved by The FedR8tion.
Without limiting any other rights or remedies of The FedR8tion, violations of the foregoing may result in removal of any prohibited communications and/or termination of your membership and access to The FedR8tion.
- You shall not upload, post, submit or otherwise make available on The FedR8tion any material protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right without the express permission of the owner. You shall be solely liable for any damages resulting from any infringement of copyrights, proprietary rights, or any other harm resulting from such a submission. By submitting material to any public area of The FedR8tion, or otherwise submitting materials to The FedR8tion, you automatically grant, or warrant that the owner of such material has expressly granted The FedR8tion the royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, edit, creative derivative works from, distribute, and sub-license such material (in whole or in part, through multiple tiers and/or via syndication) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media or technology now known or hereafter developed for the full term of any copyright that may exist in such material. You also permit any other user to access, view and store the material for their personal use.
- By participating in any FedR8tion competition, you grant The FedR8tion and its assignees and licensees right to review and make public any and all gameplay, film, photograph and record your name, nickname, pseudonym, persona, picture, biographical material, voice and/or likeness and to use and distribute the same in any manner or media whatsoever, by any and all means, media, devices, processes and technology now or hereafter known or devised anywhere at anytime in perpetuity, for any lawful purpose whatsoever, including advertising, publicity or trade.
- Age requirements
- Members must be over the age of 13 to register an account with The FedR8tion,
- Members under the age of 18 cannot access the following features:
- Create a league with the open invite privacy setting,
- Create a league with more than 16 players,
- Create a “Premium” league,
- Payout money back into their own bank account from tokens. Transfers can only be made to a bank account where the legal owner is of the age of 18 or over,and either a parent or legal guardian.
- Intellectual Property and Proprietary Rights
The FedR8tion contains copyrighted material, trademarks and other proprietary information, including, but not limited to; text, software, photos, video, graphics, music and sound, and the entire contents of The websites and written materials of The FedR8tion are copyrighted as a collective work under the United Kingdom copyright laws. You may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works or in any way exploit any of the content, in whole or in part. Except as otherwise expressly permitted under copyright law, no copying, redistribution, retransmission, publication or commercial or non-commercial exploitation of material on The FedR8tion will be permitted without the express permission of The FedR8tion and the copyright owner. You acknowledge and agree that you do not acquire any ownership rights by accessing or otherwise using copyrighted material.
- Changes to these Terms
- Disclaimer of Warranties
The FedR8tion services are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement of intellectual property.
Any warranty on products or services of The FedR8tion purchased or subscribed to through The FedR8tion are provided by the original manufacturer only and not by The FedR8tion. The FedR8tion itself makes no warranties of any kind, express or implied, with respect to any products or services sold or subscribed to through The FedR8tion.
The FedR8tion cannot guarantee and does not promise any specific results from use of products or services. The FedR8tion does not represent or warrant that products, services or any part thereof, are accurate, complete, reliable, current or error-free or that products or services that are downloaded from The FedR8tion are free of viruses or other harmful components. Therefore, you should exercise caution in the use and downloading of any such content or materials and use industry-recognized software to detect and disinfect viruses.
- Limitation of Liability
The FedR8tion assumes no liability in connection with any use of The FedR8tion’s services. Use of The FedR8tion is at your sole risk. Except in jurisdictions where such provisions are restricted, in no event will The FedR8tion or its directors, employees or agents be liable to you or any third person for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages, including for any lost profits or lost data arising from your purchase, subscription or use of any products or services, even if The FedR8tion is aware or has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, The Federation's liability to you for any cause whatsoever, and regardless of the form of the action, will at all times be limited to the amount paid by you to The FedR8tion for the product or service. You acknowledge that if no amount is paid to The FedR8tion for the product or service, you shall be limited to injunctive relief only, unless otherwise permitted by law, and shall not be entitled to damages of any kind from The FedR8tion, regardless of the cause of action.
- Arbitration and Dispute Resolution
You agree that the sole and exclusive forum and remedy for any and all disputes and claims relating in any way to or arising out of these terms or your use of, purchase of, or subscription to The Fedr8tion, shall be the final and binding arbitration.
- Third Party Content
The FedR8tion is a distributor (and not a publisher) of content supplied by third parties and users of The FedR8tion services. Accordingly, The FedR8tion has no more editorial control over such content than does a public library, bookstore, or newsstand. Any opinions, advice, statements, FedR8tion services, offers, or other information or content expressed or made available by third parties, including information providers, or any user of The FedR8tion services are those of the respective author(s) or distributor(s) and not of The FedR8tion. Neither The FedR8tion nor any third-party provider of information guarantees the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any content, nor its merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose.
The FedR8tion neither endorses nor is responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice or statement made on The FedR8tion websites or systems. Under no circumstances will The FedR8tion be liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on information obtained through The FedR8tion websites, systems or broadcast on any medium. It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any information, opinion, advice or other content available through The FedR8tion.
- R8 Tokens
The following terms apply to your purchases or subscriptions related to The FedR8tion’s R8 tokens.
R8 tokens issued in conjunction with a paid monthly subscription or single purchase, must first be redeemed within a FedR8tion competition or service before being cleared for a conversion to local currency. The FedR8tion endeavours to payout cleared R8 tokens within 7 working days. Due to geographical restrictions and 3rd party payment providers this will not always be possible.
All R8 tokens are not legal tender until cleared in a local currency conversion when being transferred to a user’s specified bank account. The FedR8tion requires KYC (Know your customer) documentation before any payouts are made.
- Purchase Qualifications; Account Security
- Payment Method and Terms
We accept payments made through Stripe in connection with the purchase of any merchandise or subscription through The FedR8tion. By submitting an order through The FedR8tion or one of its member’s shops, you authorize The FedR8tion, or its designated payment processor, to charge the account you specify for the purchase amount.
- Delivery of Tokens
Tokens will be delivered to your account within 24 hours after the transaction has been authorised by your bank.
- Product and Service Descriptions and Availability, Errors
The FedR8tion and its suppliers continually upgrade and revise its products and services to provide you with new products. The FedR8tion may revise, discontinue or modify products or services at any time without prior notice to customers. Products listed by The FedR8tion or any of its member’s stores may become unavailable without notice. The FedR8tion shall have no liability of any kind if a product or service that has been ordered is unavailable.
- Refunds and Returns
The FedR8tion is not responsible for any damage incurred during shipping. There are no returns or cancellations for any intangible property or FedR8tion services purchased, including without limitation paid subscriptions.
We attempt to be as accurate as possible and eliminate errors on The FedR8tion, however we do not warrant that any product, service or description, photograph, pricing or other information is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. In the event of an error, whether on the part of The FedR8tion, in an order confirmation, in processing an order, delivering a product or service or otherwise, we reserve the right to correct such error and revise your order accordingly if necessary (including charging the correct price) or to cancel the order and refund any amount charged. In addition, we may, in lieu of a refund as provided in this paragraph, opt to provide you with a merchandise or service credit, with a value at least equal to the amount charged to your account. The FedR8tion reserves the right to determine and modify from time to time the exact nature of any such merchandise or service credit, including conversion into one or more different types of merchandise or service credits. Your sole remedy in the event of such error is to cancel your order and obtain a refund or credit as set forth above.
In the event of a major service outage or interruption of 24 hours or more, The FedR8tion at its sole discretion will issue appropriate subscription credit.
- Copyright Complaints
The FedR8tion owns, protects and enforces copyrights in its own creative material and respects the copyright properties of others. You are prohibited from uploading, posting or otherwise transmitting on The FedR8tion any materials that violate another party's intellectual property rights. When we receive proper notification, we promptly remove or disable access to the alleged infringing materials and will terminate the accounts of repeat offenders.